- What reward does the speaker expect once his
countrymen learn of his brilliant plan?
- From whom does the speaker
get his brilliant idea?
- What ratio of men to women
would the speaker keep alive?
- What would be the profit
margin for each carcass of a good fat child?
- How could the profits be
- What could be done with excess teenagers?
- What does the speaker
propose should be done with "the
old, aged, sick and maimed, the starving and unemployed"?
- How would his proposal
improve family values?
- What political benefits
would his plan achieve?
- What is the only alternative
to the plan? (What does Swift actually propose should be done?)