1. Shoot for brevity, specificity and clarity in
2. Do not include too much information on ONE slide.
3. Make sure that you document your argument with specific
references to your text.
4. Quote the text. Select a quote that is directly related to your
argument: short, sweet and to the point.
5. Make your conclusion clear. Make sure that your conclusion makes
a good transition to the next presentation in your group.
6. Your individual presentation should be no longer than five
minutes in length. (THE SILICIANO RULE!)