|Huck Finn Quiz 3|
E.C. What is the significance of passing Cairo in the fog?
- How do Huck and Jim justify stealing chickens, mushmelons and watermelons from the shore?
- What do Jim and Huck discover when they start exploring the sinking steamboat?
- What goes wrong with Huck's plan to trap the bad guys on the wreck?
- Why does Huck decide to save the rapscallions on the boat?
- How does Huck convince the ferry master to hurry out to the sinking Walter Scott?
- What is the point of this Bible story about Solomon?
- What is Jim's problem with "Polly-voo-franzy"?
- What prevents Huck and Jim from finding the mouth to the Ohio River?
- What lie does Huck tell Jim when they are reunited? Why?
- What is Jim's response when he discovers Huck's lie?