- What has happened to the courtiers'
rich garments after having been drenched in sea
- What is Gonzalo's vision of the
government which could be created on this island?
- What causes the courtiers to drop off
- What primal crime do Antonio and
Sebastian plot while the others sleep?
- What form of government could prevent
- What prevents the villains from
carrying out their scheme?
- What does Caliban believe is
approaching him when he sees Trinculo?
- What does Trinculo believe he has encountered when he stumbles
upon Caliban just as the storm breaks again?
- When the drunken Stephano sees Trinculo and
Caliban hiding beneath the gaberdine,
what kind of exotic creature does he believe he has discovered?
- What plot does the drunken Caliban
Explain what the bold word mean in this context:
- "I' the commonwealth I would by
contraries execute all things..."
- "How camest thou to be the siege of this
- "This is some
monster of the isle with four legs, who hath
got, as I take it, an ague."