Quiz on Jitney, Act Two
1. Why, according to Turnbo, are most men who get involved in relationships destined for violence?
2. When Youngblood finds out that the shop is being closed down, he blames the 'white man' for another injustice. What advice does Doub give him about getting along in the white man's world?
3. When Rena and Youngblood finally have it out, what obstacles must they overcome in order to reconcile?
4. What advice does Becker give the young couple when he finds out that they have bought a house?
5. What is Becker's plan to deal with the city's announcement that it will be closing the shop? How does this strategy differ from his previous life plan?
E.C. How does the play end?