Gatsby Quiz Chapters 5 and 6
1. In return for setting up the tea party with Daisy, what does Gatsby offer Nick?
2. How many years has it been since Gatsby and Daisy have seen one another?
3. What does Gatsby nearly knock over as he stands uncomfortably before Daisy?
4. How long did it take Gatsby to earn the money to buy his house?
5. At the culminating moment of Gatsby’s tour of his mansion with Daisy, what does he begin tossing in the air to Daisy’s delight?
6. What song does Klipspringer play on the piano for Gatsby and Daisy?
7. At what precise moment did James Gatz become Jay Gatsby?
9. Who were Dan Cody and Ella Kaye?
10. Why didn’t Daisy enjoy the party at Gatsby’s mansion?
Extra Credit: Where did Gatsby really go to college? For how long?